Repco Home Finance Limited, Chennai invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of “Manager (Inspection)”. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Manager (Inspection)
(i) B.Com, BBM, B.Sc (PG preferable) from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence).
(ii) Minimum Three years experience in branch operation/ inspection/ credit.
(iii) Working knowledge of Tamil besides fluency in English required.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation can be considered based on commensurate relevant experience.
Remuneration/ Gross Salary of Rs. 33,000/- Per Month (approx) plus Meal coupon and plus out of station travel expenses as per policy of the company.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with copies of relevant testimonials/ certificates and send it to the “Deputy General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, Corporate Office, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” by post on or before 30 April 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.