Revenue Department Nizamabad District invites applications from the eligible SC and ST candidates (Local candidates of Nizamabad District only) for filling up the following posts of Group–IV Services (Clerical Cadres) recruitment in A.P. Ministerial Services, for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies of SCs & STs.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 03 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Junior Assistant: 08 (Eight)
• Typist: 09 (Nine)
• Godown Supervisor: 01 (One).
• Clerk–cum–Typist: 01 (One).
• Junior Stenographer: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Must have passed Intermediate Examination.
• Must have passed the Govt.Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu in Govt. standard Key Board (for the post of Typist, Clerk–cum–Typist & Stenographer).
• Must have passed the Govt.Technical Examination in Shorthand by the Higher Grade in relevant language (for the post of Stenographer).
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for candidate less than 39 years as on 01.07.2013.
• Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per prescribed format should be neatly typed on written on a thick White paper and sent by Registered Post addressed to the District Collector, Nizamabad.
• Two passport size recent photographs should enlosed with the application.
• Every application should be accompained by a self–addressed envelope and a stamped Rs.5.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.