Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat invited applications for the post of Library Information Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 15 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 September 2016.
RFRI Jorhat Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 10 Posts
- Stenographer Gr. II – 02 Posts
- Forest Guard – 02 Posts
- Multi- tasking Staff (MTS) – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RFRI Jorhat Library Information Assistant and Other Jobs:
- Library Information Assistant: Possess Graduate Degree with Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline of Library.
- Technical Assistant: Possess Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Science.
- Stenographer Gr. II: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with shorthand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and a certificate course in Computer.
- Forest Guard: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Certificate Course in Fire Fighting.
- MTS: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on 01 September 2016. OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Other candidates: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for RFRI Jorhat Library Information Assistant and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Computer Skill Test/ Stenography Test (Wherever applicable) and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
Application Fee for RFRI Jorhat Library Information Assistant and Other Jobs:
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft.
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
[Note: Relaxation of fee is not applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts]
How to Apply for RFRI Jorhat Library Information Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), P.B. Box No. 126, Jorhat - 785 001, Assam on or before 15 September 2016.