RGNIYD Recruitment 2019: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Training Associate, MO and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 11 June 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 June 2019
RGNIYD Vacancy Details
- Consultant – 2 Posts
- Training Associate – 5 Posts
- Caretaker – 1 Post
- Programme Assistant – 1 Post
- Part-Time Medical Officer – 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Training Associate, MO and Other Posts
- Consultant, Caretaker – Graduate in any discipline.
- Training Associate – PG Degree in Social Sciences with not less than 60% marks.
- Programme Assistant – Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication.
- Part-Time Medical Officer: MBBS General Medicine qualification required for Male Candidates and MBBS., DGO (Medical Council of India recognized) qualification required for female candidates.
Age Limit for Training Associate, MO and Other Posts
- Consultant – Not exceeding 64 years
- Training Associate – Not more than 40 years
- Caretaker, Part-Time Medical Officer – Not exceeding 55 years
- Programme Assistant – Not exceeding 35 years
How to apply for RGNIYD Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 11 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.