Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences (RMRIMS) Patna, invited applications from candidates for engagement under Indian Council of Medical Research, Deptt. of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India under the project entitled “Prevalence of pulmonary tuberculosis with drug resistance amongst the tribal and non tribal population of Bihar” sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interviews on 15 and 16 January 2015.
- Date for walk-in interviews: 15 and 16 January 2015
Details of Post
- Tribal Unit Consultant: 1 post
- Research Assistant: 1 post
- Technician-C: 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- Tribal Unit Consultant: Candidate should have Master degree in Anthropology /Sociology / M.S.W. (Sociology) / Life Sciences and minimum of two years experience in the relevant area.
- Research Assistant: Candidate should have Master degree with one year laboratory experience of M. tuberculosis work.
- Technician-C: Candidate should be 12th Pass in Science (Biology) with DMLT or Graduation (B.Sc.-Biology) with one year laboratory experience on Tuberculosis work.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should be Graduate with DCA/BCA from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tribal Unit Consultant: Rs. 40,000.00
- Research Assistant: Rs. 25,650.00
- Technician-C: Rs. 16,000.00
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 15,200.00
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post Serial No. 1, 2 may appear for interview in the Institute premises on 15 January 2015 at 10 A.M. and those eligible for post Serial No. 3, 4 may appear for interview on 16 January 2015 at 10 A.M. candidate should bring their duly signed application, current curriculum vitae, supported with original certificates and their photo copies in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experiences, Publications etc. with one recent passport size photographs.