Indian Education System is considered one of the most difficult and also to make the uniformity for quality education, the Indian Schools have been implementing modern techniques of education. These days, the trending technique for education is Artificial Intelligence and Psychometric Tests which are aimed to analyse students by observing their Behaviour, Mental Aptitude/ Intelligent Quotient, Potential, Emotional Quotient and Critical and Logical skills.
Read here all about Artificial Intelligence and its benefits for education sector–
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence process by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using the rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions), and self-correction.
It commonly involves testing reasoning skills, learning evaluation, computer IQ, mathematics, psychology measurement, language skills. These psychometric tests are done to determine learning skills/speed, learning pattern, creativity, aptitude and personality of persons.
How is it helpful for Education?
Artificial Intelligence helps implement new methods of teaching, learning and assessment at schools. This helps schools to modify the education system and improves the performance of students. These Artificial Intelligence Tests in comparison to physical assessment or regular tests, help monitor the mental progress of students and even aspects which cannot be measured.
Here we can learn in details how Artificial Intelligence is transforming education system in perspective of students, teachers and parents –
Role of Artificial Intelligence for Teachers – The Indian education system has been applying “one size fits all” approach to the learning of diverse students. But with Artificial Intelligence, new techniques of teaching and assessment, the different needs of students are being catered.
- With Artificial Intelligence, teachers can have better idea about learning process of each of the student in the class
- They get analytics of students’ psychometric test which represent the student’s capability, difficulty and needs; and teachers can develop learning practices for students accordingly
- As compared to basic assessment process, Artificial Intelligence helps teachers identify problems faced by students in psychological aspects so that they can help students with an individual approach
Role of Artificial Intelligence for Students – Artificial Intelligence with help of fun games and quizzes analyse the students’ psychology, creativity, aptitude, learning and capabilities which help students
- Artificial Intelligence helps students know their strengths and weaknesses and help identify methods to improve them
- Students preparing for board exams and competitive exams can use psychometric tests to evaluate their progress and performance which will help them plan better
- Artificial Intelligence also helps students identify their career goal with logical reasoning test, critical thinking test, creative test and preference tests.
Role of Artificial Intelligence for Parents – Students perform better or terrible at academics, their parents are at the receiving end of the results. Therefore, Artificial Intelligence will be really convenient for the parents.
- With AI and Psychometric Tests, parents can recognize their child’s preference, passions and career choices
- They can identify the reasons and abstracts for their child’s poor performance or irrational behaviour
- Besides academic help, they can also find the certain behaviour of their child in social or public events as sometimes children are reserved to meeting new people or new environment and parents are not able to understand this behaviour of their child.
Conclusion – Artificial Intelligence is the assistance to measure peoples psychology so that their IQ, behaviour, preferences, learning and other cognitive skills through computer intelligence and modern technology. Where technology is becoming an intriguing part of education, Artificial Intelligence can help enhance the quality of education by analysing students’ psychology.