Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS) invited applications for recruitment of various Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 February 2016.
Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Application forms: 29 February 2016
RSkS Vacancy Details:
I. Teaching posts
1. Professor: 1 Post
2. Associate Professor: 4 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 2 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Physical Education): 1 Post
II. Non-Teaching posts
1. Stenographer Grade-I: 3 posts
2. Stenographer Grade-II: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with PhD and Acharya or equivalent Degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the Baudha Darshana discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with Vidyavaridhi Degree in Sankhyayoga subject or Nyaya subject or Jain Darshana subject or Dharmashastra subject or equivalent degree, Acharya Degree in Sankhyayoga subject or Nyaya subject or Jain Darshana subject or Dharmashastra subject or equivalent degree with minimum 8 years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks , Acharya or equivalent Degree in Sanskrit and Shiksha Acharya or equivalent degree with Sanskrit and candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Assistant Director (Physical Education): Master Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with minimum 55% marks and consistently good academic record.
- Stenographer Grade-I: Shastri/Graduate from a recognized University. Computer Skill Test norms: Dictation 10 minutes @ 100 w.p.m., Transcription: 40 minutes (English)/55 minutes (Hindi).
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Computer Skill Test norms: Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m., Transcription: 50 minutes (English) & 65 minutes (Hindi).
How to Apply for RSkS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, 56-57 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110 058. Last date of receipt of application is 29 February 2016.
Application Fee for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Women: Nil