Sahitya Akademi, an autonomous organization fully funded by Ministry of Culture, Government of India invited applications for the Post of Assistant Editor at its Chennai Office. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of Publication of the Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 December 2014
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Assistant Editor
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400/-
- A Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University in a language/ literature recognized by the Akademi.
- Good knowledge of Hindi/English and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned.
- Five Years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and over-seeing them through the various stages of production.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with other necessary documents to: The Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhawan, 35 Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi 110001 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of Publication of advertisement i.e., 13 December 2014.