IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of Steel Authority Of India Limited, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Operations). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28 February 2014. SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 7 February 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 28 February 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 8 March 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Operations)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5 vacancies
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 34 years as on 1 February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidate should be BE/B. Tech. in Metallurgical or Mechanical or Production Engineering with 65% marks from AICTE approved college or recognized University/Institution.
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years hands–on working experience in Continuous Casting Plant operations, preferably in Billet / Bloom Caster.
- General/OBC candidates are required to pay fee of Rs 500/- (Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates must submit the fee by means of SBI Challan in State Bank of India in a specially opened Power Jyoti account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
Pay Scale: Rs.24900 -3% - Rs.50500/-
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test followed by personal interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 28 February 2014.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- After applying online Candidate should submit ONE application consisting of the printout of the filled application form along with all relevant documents to the Office of DGM (Personnel-OD), SAIL- IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal by Speed Post so as to reach before 8 March 2014.
- The envelope containing application form must be super scribed “Application for the post of --------------------------------------- ’’