Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL), Burnpur Jobs Notification: SAIL, Burnpur invited applications for 24 Dy. Manager posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the organisation’s website latest by 04 November 2016.
Advertisement No.: 2016/2
- Start Date of Submission of Application: 01 October 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 04 November 2016
- Last date of receipt of print out of Online Application: 21 November 2016
SAIL, Burnpur Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Number of Posts
Dy. Manager (E3 Grade)
- Operations (Mills) – 06 posts
- Operations (Coke Ovens & Coal Chemical) – 02 posts
- Operations (Oxygen Plant) – 02 posts
- Mechanical (Mechanical Maintenance) – 12 posts
- Instrumentation – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Dy. Manager Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Dy. Manager (E3 Grade)
- Operations (Mills) – Degree in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Production Engineering. 07 years’ working experience in Operation of modern continuous/reversing rolling mills producing long products like Wire rod mill, Bar mill and section/ structural mills;preferably with working experience in a modern integrated steel plant.
- Operations (Coke Ovens & Coal Chemical) – Degree in Chemical Engineering. 07 years' working experience in Operation of Coke oven Batteries/CDCP/ Heating/ Repair or maintenance of coke oven batteries and auxiliaries; preferably with working experience in an Integrated Steel Plant.
- Operations (Oxygen Plant) – Degree in Chemical Engineering. 07 years' working experience in Operation of modern high capacity Air separation units including cryogenic pumps, cryogenic liquid storage and gas distribution systems and related oxygen plant equipment; preferably with working experience in a modern Oxygen Plant of 300 TPD or more.
- Mechanical (Mechanical Maintenance) – Degree in Mechanical Engineering. 07 years’ working experience in a steel plant in Mechanical Maintenance / Hydraulics preferably with experience in an Integrated Steel Plant.
- Instrumentation – Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering. 07 years' experience in Maintenance of Process Instruments in Heavy Industry preferably with experience in process instrumentation, exposure to DCS/PCS/Automatic Control Loops/ Commercial weighing systems, Testing calibration & repair of Instrumentation systems in steel industry.
Application Fee for SAIL, Burnpur Recruitment 2016
For SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates – NIL (Exempted)
For all other candidates – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment – Through Pay-in-Slip in “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL
How to Apply for SAIL, Burnpur Dy. Manager Posts Dy. Manager Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the organisation’s website http://sailcareers.com. Candidates need to send the print out of completely filled in application form along with necessary documents the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal. The last date of receipt of application is 21 November 2016.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss