Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar, Karnataka is seeking applications from ITI certificate holders for recruitment to the post of Apprentice Trainee for Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Karwar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format within 30 days (7 November 2017) from the date of advertisement.
Advertisement No: davp/10702/197/1718
Last Date of Application: within 30 days (7 November 2017) from the date of advertisement.
Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar Vacancy Details:
- Machinist – 4 Posts
- Pipe Fitter -5 Posts
- Mechanic diesel -15 Posts
- Fitter -12 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC -5 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic -20 Posts
- Electrician-6 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) -5 Posts
- Painter (General) -4 Posts
- Carpenter -5 Posts
- Tailor -2 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker -8 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool -2 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle)- 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -5 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant -2 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tradesman Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Tradesman Apprentice: Candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent with 65% from a recognised board and ITI certificate in the concerned trade.
- Male: Height -150cms, Weight 45 Kgs, Chest 5 cm expansion.
- Female: Height -137 cms, Weight 25.4 Kgs
Selection Process for Tradesman Apprentice Posts
Written examination and Skill Test.
How to Apply for Tradesman Apprentice Posts:
Candidates need to login on the official website to receive the numbered application form and completed application form should be sent to ‘ The Officer In Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, naval Base Po, KArwar, Karnataka’ within 30 days (7 November 2017) from the date of advertisement.