SBI Clerk Exam 2014: Tips and Strategies: General Awareness
The State Bank of India (SBI) will shortly commence SBI Clerk Exam 2014 in order to recruit eligible candidates for the Clerical posts in different SBI Branch.
The State Bank of India (SBI) will shortly commence SBI Clerk Exam 2014 in order to recruit eligible candidates for the Clerical posts in different SBI Branch. Those candidates who have applied for the post can read through to know what the exact preparation strategies should be that are will help them for a better and serious approach.
Sometimes objective type questions are thought to be easy by the candidate and thus they devote less time in this section. But it is also an important section and with some sincere study the aspirants can easily crack this section. The banking expert team of Jagranjosh.com has arrived in with the list of tips and strategies that will help the candidates to prepare better for the exam in much less time. Now, go through the general awareness tips and strategies.
- The section will include questions from the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him along with its reactions with the society.
- The knowledge of current events will be of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect. The questions are designed in such manner to test the knowledge of current events of everyday events.
- Keep an eye on the newspaper everyday so that you can know the day to day activities over the globe. The updated news is very important for any aspirant as it will help them to crack the exam easily.
- Candidates can prepare notes of the important news that is happening in the society under various categories like banking, economy, corporate etc and revise it every day to keep updated in the General Awareness section. This way you can collect all the happening in the society.
- Candidates should brush up the categories and the news everyday so that it is memorized by them. Everyday revising will help the aspirants to easily know the updates and GA section will become easy. As this is one of the scoring sections of SBI Clerk Exam, so candidates should thoroughly learn and revise the policies, programs, latest updation in economy to get good grades.