SBI Hiring 255 Officers In Specialized Positions for Wealth Management; Apply by 10 April
State Bank of India, Mumbai invited applications for the post of Relationship Officer, Counsellors, and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post latest by 10 April 2017.
State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai invited applications for the post of Relationship Officer, Counsellors, and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post latest by 10 April 2017.
Under State Bank of India Recruitment 2017, there are 225 posts for Relationship Officer, Investment Counsellor, and other posts. The eligibility criteria for the posts are listed below:-
The candidate who is willing to apply for the post of Relationship Managers, Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executives should be a graduate from a recognized government Institution or University.
On the other Part, the candidate who is willing to apply for the post of Sales Head, Products, Operations Head, Manager (Business Development), Manager (Business Process), Central Research Team should be MBA/PGDM from reputed College or University.
Products, Investments & Research Head candidate should have done Graduation / Post Graduation from the reputed Colleges and having Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
Investment Counsellors candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified from Government recognized University or Institutions. Candidates with CFP/ CFA/SEBI IA Certifications will be preferred.
Eligible candidates can register themselves through the online mode. The candidates are required to scan their latest passport size photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered until candidate does not upload his/her photograph and signature as specified. Candidates should fill the form carefully, then click on the submitting button and proceed for Online Payment. An amount of Rs. 600/- (non-refundable) for General category and OBC candidates. Reserved Category candidates are required to pay the intimation charges only of Rs. 100/-. The payment will be made only by the online mode. Candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and e-receipt of the online payment. If online transaction is not successfully done, you have to register online again and make payment online.
Candidates are required to send Hard copy of registered online application form and copies of all the relevant documents to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021 by post before 13 April 2017. Candidates are required to mention the name of the post, they are applying for at the top of the envelope.
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 24 March 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application and Payment of Fees- 10 April 2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application- 13 April 2017
- Sales Head- 01 Post
- Products, Investments & Research Head- 01 Post
- Operations Head- 1 Post
- Manager (Business Development)- 1 Post
- Manager (Business Process)- Post
- Central Research Team- 4 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers- 21 Posts
- Relationship Managers- 120 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)- 15 Posts
- Investment Counsellors- 25 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executives- 65 Posts
- Sales Head and Products, Investments & Research Head - 52 Years
- Operations Head- 45 Years
- Manager (Business Development), Manager (Business Development), Central Research Team, Relationship Manager (Team Lead) - 40 Years
- Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors, Customer Relationship Executives- 35 Years
Scroll down for more Jobs