SBI: The Bank Offers Maximum Package of 12.93 lakh
State Bank of India (SBI), the largest commercial bank in the country, has recently come out with the recruitment of probationary officers in various offices of the bank across the country. The bank proposes to take around 2200 new Post for supporting its ever increasing business in the country as well as abroad. Though the name and the brand of the bank speak for itself, the compensation package offered by the bank is very good and it is something that should motivate you to go for the job with your full efforts. The best motivation to land any job is the Salary and perks and SBI does not disappoint on that count at all. Let us find out the finer details of what are you supposed to get once you are an SBI Officer.
SBI: The Compensation Package
The salary offered by the largest commercial bank of the country along with its good promotion policy attracts the best of talent from the country for the bank. The bank offers the following:
- Basic Pay: The fact that you are an SBI employee is reflected from the basic salary of the bank itself for its Junior Management Grade officers. While the basic salary for other banks is Rs 23700 in the initial level, SBI provides four basic increments and the basic salary turns out to be Rs 27620 n the scale of `23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
- CTC package: The CTC offered by the bank will tell you why you should be in this bank and not in any other bank in the country. The bank offers a minimum of Rs 7.55 lacs whereas the maximum package is Rs 12.93 lacs depending upon the place of posting. Hence, if you are posted in Mumbai, the compensation offered will be more than Rs 1 lakh a month.
- SMART Pacakge: CTC has a number of components and therefore, it is often argued that the CTC amount is not what you get in hand. Well, SBI has been a pioneer in that front as well. It has proposed a formula where employees will be given the option to monetize some of the benefits offered in the package, thereby, giving the employee liberty to choose as per his or her need and necessity.
- Perks and allowances: Compared to other banks, SBI offers you more in everything starting from HRA to medical allowance, book grant, transport allowance everything. So, once you get in the bank, you are to be taken care of by the bank.
- Promotional Aspects: This is another reason young generation chooses this bank over others. SBI offers you the best promotion policy in the banking sector, even better than the RBI. So, you start with the salary as mentioned above but with every promotion, it will increase considerably.
A job is not about money only but also about job satisfaction and how much you are committed to your employer. However, everybody searches for the emoluments column in any advertisement that comes out in the newspaper or online. SBI gives you both job satisfaction and financial security. Grab this golden opportunity with both hands and go for it. All the best!!