Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in various specialties for session commencing from JANUARY, 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 20 November 2014. SGPGIMS is a premier medical institute of India located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 27 October 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 20 November 2014
- Last date of receipt of Application Forms: 20 November 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Senior Resident (Hospital Services)
Name of the Specialty:
- CVTS: 4
- Clinical Hematology: 2
- Lab Hematology: 1
- Neurosurgery: 4
- Urology: 2
- Critical Care Medicine: 5
- Transfusion Medicine: 2
- Pulmonary Medicine: 6
- Plastic Surgery & Burns: 3
- Microbiology: 4
- Nuclear Medicine: 2
- Radiotherapy: 3
- Radiotherapy (Medical Physics Resident): 1
- Nephrology: 1
- Pathology: 1
- Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit): 4
- Anaesthesiology: 11
- Hospital Administration: 4
- Radiodiagnosis: 4
- Medical Genetics: 1
- Maternal & Reproductive Health: 2
- Neonatology: 4
- Paediatric Surgcial Super Specialities: 9
- Emergency Medicine: 6
Total No. of Posts: 86
Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Personal Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online from the Institute’s website [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in]
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online applications, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with bank draft, all relevant documents in support of age, qualification and proof of MD/MS degree recognition by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council, reservation etc. to the Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow 226014 on or before 20 November 2014.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “Application for entrance exam of SR (HS)”.