Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Jobs Notification: Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. invited applications for the post of Faculty & Instructor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 06 June 2017
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Vacancy Details
- Faculties: 04 Posts
- Instructors: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Instructor Posts
- Nautical Faculty: Holding COC of Master Mariner issued by DG Shipping.
- Marine Engineering Faculty: Holding COC as Marine Engineer Officer Class I (Unlimited Horse Power) of a Foreign Going Ship by D.G. Shipping.
- Nautical Instructors: From Ex Indian Navy Seaman Branch / Deck / Engine Petty Officer.
- Engineering Instructor: From Ex Indian Navy Seaman Branch/Engine Petty Officer.
- Faculties: Below 65 years of age
- Instructors: Below 60 years of age
How to Apply for the Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Faculty & Instructor Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road, Powai, Mumbai 400072 on or before 06 June 2017.