Shivaji College, University of Delhi, invited applications from NET qualified candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online and send applications in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2013.
Shivaji College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. It is a co-educational institution and imparts instructions in various subjects at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 21 December 2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant professor
Name of Disciplines
- Biochemistry: 3 Posts
- Botany: 3 Posts
- Commerce: 10 Posts
- Computer Science: 4 Posts
- Economics: 2 Posts
- English: 7 Posts
- Geography: 2 Posts
- Hindi: 4 Posts
- History: 4 Posts
- Mathematics: 8 Posts
- Physical Education: 1 Post
- Physics: 5 Posts
- Political Science: 5 Posts
- Sanskrit: 3 Posts
- Zoology: 7 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 68 Posts
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test-SLET/SET).
Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of Principal, Shivaji College, Raja Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110027.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the College Website i.e. www.shivajicollege.ac.in.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to send hard copy of the form along with DD, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. to the Principal, Shivaji College, Raja Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110027 on or before 21 December 2013 up to 04:00 P.M.
- Those who have applied in these subject(s)/category (ies), in response to earlier advertisement dated 3 September 2013 in Hindustan Times, dated 5 September 2013 in NBT and dated 7 September 2013 in Employment News are also required to apply online. However, they are not required to submit hard copy of Application Form, Documents and Demand Draft.
Refer the below link to get detailed information