Shivaji University Jobs Notification: Shivaji University, Kolhapur invited applications for the Assistant Professor and Temporary Coach posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in interview on 30 August 2016, 01 & 02 September 2016 respectively.
Date of Walk-Interview:
- Assistant Professor for Environmental Science, Agrochemical and Pest Management and Coach for Cricket/ Athletics: 30 August 2016
- Assistant Professor for M.R.S. (Rural Development Co-operation), M. Tech. (Civil / Environment), Library and Information Science: 01 September 2016
- Assistant Professor for Physics, Chemistry, Electronics and Biotechnology/Pharmacy: 02 September 2016
Shivaji University Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Environmental Science) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Agrochemical and Pest Management) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Physics) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Biotechnology/Pharmacy) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (M.R.S. (Rural Development Co-operation)) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Civil/Environment) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Library/Information Sciences) – 01 Post
- Coach (Cricket/Athletics) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Asst. Professor and Temporary Coach Posts 2016
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Assistant Professor (Civil/Environment): Candidate must possess B.E./B. Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech.
- Assistant Professor (Library/Information Science): A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Coach (Cricket/Athletics): A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) with consistently good academic record. Record of having represented the University / college at the Inter –University / inter-colleges competitions or the State and / national championships.
How to Apply for the Shivaji University, Kolhapur Asst. Professor and Temporary Coach Posts 2016
Eligible candidates need to send to apply online through university website www.unishivaji.ac.in (URL www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments) before 18 August 2016 and send the hardcopy of the application to the University Office before 20 August 2016 till 6:00 PM and them appear for walk-in interview on 30 August 2016, 01 & 02 September 2016 respectively at 9:30 AM.