Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Information Assistant under IPR Department, Government of Sikkim. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 04 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 July 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Senior Information Assistant
- Number of Post: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP of Rs. 3800/-
- Degree in Journalism and Mass communication or Bachelor Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Should have basic knowledge in Computer Application.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in one of the State languages.
Between 18 years- 30 years as on 01 June 2014. The maximum age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to B.L., S.T., S.C. & 4 yrs. for MBC candidates and 03 yrs. for OBC candidates.
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
Duly filled application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok on or before 02 July 2014 till 03:00 p.m by hand or by post.