Government of Sikkim, Sikkim State Council of Science & Technology, Gangtok invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow & Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 05 June 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 05 June 2015
- Date of written test and interview: 13 June 2015
Details of the Posts
Total No. of Posts: 04
- Project Scientist: 01
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Research Assistant: 02
- Project Scientist: Rs.20000/- pm for first two years and Rs.23000/- pm for 3rd year
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25000/- +20% HRA in case of NET qualified OR otherwise Rs.16000/- pm + 20% HRA
- Research Assistant: Rs.16000/- + 15% HRA
- Project Scientist: Candidate must be MSc in Life Science.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate must be MSc in Botany (Taxonomy specialization).
- Research Assistant: Candidate must be MSc in Agriculture or Horticulture and Geology.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 passport size photographs and Photocopies of all relevant certificates & documents should be reach to the Assistant Director (Administration), Department of Science, Technology & Climate Change, Vigyan Bhawan, Deorali. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.