Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for JRF and Project Assistant Posts
Sikkim University is conducting a recruitment interview on 29 April 2019 for Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear for walk-in-interview.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2019: Sikkim University has invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 29 April 2019.
Notification No.: SU/HORT/F-1/06-5/2018/Vol-II
- walk-in-interview date: 29 April 2019
Sikkim University Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Project Assistant- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Project Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow - First class Master Degree in Horticulture/Life science with ASRB-NET/ CSIR- NET.
- Project Assistant- Graduate in with basic knowledge of Sikkim Himalayas.
How to Apply for the Sikkim University Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 29 April 2019 at 11:00 AM in the Department of Horticulture, 6th Mile Tadong, Sikkim University, Gangtok along with the documents.