SMS, Varanasi announced admission for PGDM & MBA programme 2014-16
School of Management Sciences, Varanasi invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration. Read for all the details.
School of Management Sciences, Varanasi invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration. The School of Management Sciences, Varanasi is a business school that was established in 1995 in Varanasi.
Name of the Programmes
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Total No. of Seats:
• PGDM: 120 Seats
• MBA: 120 Seats
Tuition Fee (Per Semester)
• PGDM: Rs.95000/-
• MBA: Rs.50000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidate’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can obtain form from Campus/city office of the SMS Varanasi OR from the Centres of Career Launcher/PT Education /IMS Learning Resources across India on payment of Rs.1000 in Cash or by sending a DD of Rs.1050 in favour of "School of Management Sciences" payable at Varanasi.
• Application form may also be downloaded from the SMS website.
• For taking admission in MBA programme, candidates will have to appear in UPSEE examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) and should come through counseling.