School of Management Sciences, Varanasi invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration. The School of Management Sciences, Varanasi is a business school that was established in 1995 in Varanasi.
Name of the Programmes
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Total No. of Seats:
• PGDM: 120 Seats
• MBA: 120 Seats
Tuition Fee (Per Semester)
• PGDM: Rs.95000/-
• MBA: Rs.50000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidate’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scores, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can obtain form from Campus/city office of the SMS Varanasi OR from the Centres of Career Launcher/PT Education /IMS Learning Resources across India on payment of Rs.1000 in Cash or by sending a DD of Rs.1050 in favour of "School of Management Sciences" payable at Varanasi.
• Application form may also be downloaded from the SMS website.
• For taking admission in MBA programme, candidates will have to appear in UPSEE examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) and should come through counseling.