SASE Junior Research Fellow Posts Job
Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment Jobs Notification: Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 06 March 2018.
- Date of Application/Walk in interview: 06 March 2018
Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment Vacancy Details
Junior Research Fellow
- No.1 – 1 Post
- No.2 – 1 Post
- No.3 – 1 Post
- No.4 – 1 Post
- No.5 - 1 Post
- No.6 – 1 Post
- No.7 – 3 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Job
- No.1:M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech) in first division in the fields of Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/ Statistics/ Geophysics with NET/GATE.
- No.2: Post Graduate Science Degree in first division with NET/GATE OR ME/ MTech in first division.
- No.3:M.Sc./ MTechin first division with NET/GATE.
- No.4:M.Sc. Degree in first division in Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science with NET/GATE
- No.5: BE/B.Tech in first division with NET/GATE in Civil Engineering
- No.6: Post Graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Earth Science/ Physics OR ME/ MTech in first division in similar fields.
- No.7: ME/M.Tech in first division or Post Graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Computers.
- Gen:28 Years
- OBC:31 Years
- SC/ST:33 Years
How to Apply for the Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in for interview with the applications along with other necessary documents to Director, Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Research & Development Centre (RDC), Him Parisar, Sector 37-A, Chandigarh (UT) from the date 06 March 2018 onwards.