Common Admission test is conducted by one of the IIMs every year and over 3 lakhs aspirants sit for it. It is the most sought after entrance examination for MBA Admissions. Find here the Solved Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning section from CAT 2001 paper. CAT 2001 had 3 sections in it namely Data Interpretation & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability. There were 50 questions in the Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning section. It had 6 typical questions on Data Interpretation, there were questions based on Data Sufficiency and reasoning.
Directions for question 35 to 36: Answer the following questions based on the information given below.
Elle is three times older than Yogesh. Zaheer is half the age of Wahida. Yogesh is older than Zaheer.
35. Which of the following can be inferred?
(1) Yogesh is older than Wahida.
(2) Elle is older than Wahida.
(3) Elle may be younger than Wahida.
(4) None of the above
36. Which of the following information will be sufficient to estimate Elle's age?
(1) Zaheer is 1 0 years old.
(2) Both Yogesh and Wahida are older than Zaheer by the same number of years.
(3) Both 1 and 2 above.
(4) None of the above.