South Central Railway Job Notification:
South Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Residents in General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiology, Opthalmology and Dermatology. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 08 December 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 08 December 2015
South Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Super Specialist and Specialist- 08 Posts
Name of the Fields:
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Sr. Resident Job:
Educational Qualification: Post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by the State/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in concerned specialty, will be concerned.
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma must have passed on or before 01 January 2015.
- 33 years for those having Post graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders
- Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates
Selection Procedure for South Central Railway Sr. Resident Job:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Sr. Resident Job:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 08 December 2015.