South Delhi Municipal Corporation invited application to the recruitment of Assistant sanitary Inspector on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 June 2013. The MCD was a municipal corporation, an autonomous body that governs 8 of the 9 Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India. It was one of three municipal corporations in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, the others being New Delhi Municipal Council, and Delhi Cantonment Board. The MCD was among the largest municipal bodies in the world providing civic services to more than estimated population of 11 million citizens in the capital city. It came into existence on 7 April 1958 under and Act of Parliament.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 15 June 2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant Sanitary Inspector
Total No of vacancies: 40 Posts
- General Candidate age should be between 21 to 27 years.
- SC/ST Candidate age should be between 21 to 32 years.
- OBC Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years.
Candidate should be 12th passed from the recognized board and should have diploma of sanitary Inspector from the recognized Institution.
Pay Scale: 13680/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic records and work experience.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification on or before 15 June 2013.
- Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational qualification etc. should be sent to the office of Assistant Commissioner (DEMS), Room No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Stadium, Delhi Gate, New Delhi-110002.