South Indian Bank PO Exam 2018 Admit Card: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Admit Card for the South Indian Bank PO (PGDBF) Exam 2018. Candidates, who have to be participating in the examination, can download their SIB PO PGDBF Admit card from the official website of the South Indian Bank southindianbank.com or ibps.in.
It is to be noted that South Indian Bank has published notification for the Bank PO post in recently and candidates have been applied for the same.
Last Date for the online application for the post was 16 December 2018 and date for online exam for the SIB PO PGDBF was 29 December 2018.
Process to download Admit Card:
- Candidates will have to log on the official website.
- After Log on, they will have to provide their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password and Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
- Now you can download your admit card after providing the required credentials.
- You should remain a copy of the admit card for the exam purpose.
Candidates can get their exam details like reporting time and details on the admit card.
After downloading the admit card, candidates will have to affix recent photograph on the call letter.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer posts
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment: South Indian Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Posts. Eligible candidate can apply for the posts before 16 December 2018.
- Starting date of Application: 10 December 2018
- Last date of submission of Application- 16 December 2018
- Date for Online Test: 29 December 2018
- Probationary Officer
Candidates should have X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age (As on 30 November 2018 )
- Not more than 25 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- General Category Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online with the Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com on or before 16 December 2018.