Spices Board Job Notification: Spices Board has invited applications for the Trainee Analyst Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 21 November 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 21 November 2019 at 10:00 am
Spices Board Trainee Analyst Vacancy Details
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 02 Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 06 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Analyst Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M. Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 21 November 2019. Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the department of the Spices Board are not eligible.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 21 November 2019. Eligible Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)candidates may appear for a walk-in test along with bio-data/resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self-attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, caste certificate experience and education if any) on the prescribed date in the office. Candidates should appear for a walk-in interview with bio data and relevant documents to prove educational qualifications on 21 November 2019 at 10:00 am.