SPMCIL Jobs Notification: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3 January 2019.
Advt. No.07 /2018-OP
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 January 2019
- Payment of fees in online mode: 3 December to 3 January 2019
SPMCIL Vacancy Details
- Officer – 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Officer Posts
- Officer (Legal) - Degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Officer (IT): MCA/1st Class B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT) from Govt. recognised University.
- Officer (Finance & Accounts): Qualified CA/CMA/1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University.
- Officer (Materials) : degree in Engineering in discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper technology/Electronics/Printing with two year full time Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma in Material Management/Stores Management/Purchase / MBA with Material Management.
How to apply for SPMCIL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 3 January 2019. Candidates can check the official notification for more details.