Counselling of SRMJEEE-2015 has been started by the SRM University on May 17th, 2015. The SRMJEEE-2015 counselling is scheduled to held from May 17th to 24th, 2015. Counselling letters has been released by the University and are available on the official website of the SRM Univerity. Candidates may download their admit card from the official website. In the counselling letter, details and schedule of reporting will be given. Candidates have to report in-person in the respective center for the counselling of SRMJEEE-2015.
The SRMJEEE-2015 Counseling is being held for admission to B.Tech programs in the following campuses of SRM University:
- Four Campus in Tamil Nadu in: Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchirapalli
- SRM Campus in Modinagar, Delhi
- SRM Campus in Sonepat, Haryana
- SRM Campus in Gangtok, Sikkim
The result and rank of the candidates were announced on May 4th, 2015. Candidates are being called as per the allocated rank in SRMJEEE-2015. Seat will be allocated only to the merit holders, on the basis of their choices for the branch and college filled during the counselling and availability of seat.
Candidates are required to carry original and photocopy of certain documents for verification to the reporting center. Only after the verification of documents, candidates will be able to claim the allocated seat. Following is the list of documents required to produce at the time of counselling of SRMJEEE-2015.
- SRMJEEE 2015 Counseling Call Letter
- SRMJEEE 2015 Rank Card
- SRMJEEE 2015 Hall Ticket (except for B.Arch)
- Class X (High School) certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Community certificate (issued by a competent authority)
- Demand Draft for Rs. 1,00,000 towards part of SRMJEEE 2015 tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less. DD should be drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai