SSA District Mission, East Kameng District, Seppa invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 37 posts of Junior Teacher and Assistant Teacher purely on contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 July 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 July 2015
• Date of Written Examination: 02 August 2015
• Date of Interview: 06 August 2015
Details of Posts
1. Junior Teacher: 14 posts
2. Assistant Teacher: 23 posts
• For Post 1: Possess Graduation Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. with relevant experience. Must qualify Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) as well..
• For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. with relevant experience. Must qualify Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) as well..
• For Post 1: Between 21 to 35 years
• For Post 2: Between 18 to 28 years
• For Post 1: Rs. 26,453/- Per Month
• For Post 2: Rs. 21,175/- Per Month
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the office of the “DDSE cum District Project Officer, Seppa PO- Seppa District - East Kameng (Arunachal Pradesh) 790 102” or through the Email at ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 July 2015 up to 12:00 AM.