SSC Team of Jagranjosh.com has come up with the question paper of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I (CGL Tier-I) Exam 2015. The examination was held on 16 August 2015 for recruitment to various Group B and Group C posts.
The entire question paper (200 marks) consisted of four sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude-Basic Arithmetic Skill and General Awareness; with 02 hours duration in total. Each wrong answer carried a negative marking of 0.25.
SSC CGL aspirants can go through the question paper given below and get an idea of the probable question types asked in the examination.
51. The soft silvery metallic element which ionizes easily when heated or exposed to light and is present in atomic clocks is:
52. Headquarter of European Union (EU) is situated in:
A) Brussels (Belgium)
B) Milan (Italy)
C) Paris (France)
D) Munich (Germany)
53. “Wall Street” is the name of the:
A) Stock Exchange of Kolkata
B) Stock Exchange in Mumbai
C) India Township in Washington
D) Stock Exchange of New York
54. The authors of the book ”Zest for Life” is:
A) Mark Twain
B) Virginia Wolf
C) H.G. Walls
D) Emile Zola
55. In the case of deadlock between the two houses of the parliament, the joint sitting is presided over by the:
A) Speaker of Lok Sabha
C) Senior most members of Lok Sabha
D) Vice President
56. Which one of the following is not a feature of Indifference Curve?
A) They are concave to each other
B) They are parallel to each other
C) They do not interest each other
D) They slope downwards to the right
57. Which one of these animals is jawless?
58. The Thirteen Pravasi Bhartiya Divas was held on 8th and 9th Jan 2015 at:
A) New Delhi
59. The first sultan of Delhi to issue regular currency and declare Delhi as the capital of his empire was:
B) Alam Shah
D) Qutbuddin Aibak
60. Which one of the following is an indigenously built light combat aircraft of India?
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): Quantitative Aptitude
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 Aug 2015 (II Shift): General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II Shift): General Awareness
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015: English language & Comprehension