In this article, we have prepared a set of 20 questions based on Indian politics keeping SSC pattern and difficulty level of exam in mind. These are general questions, which are asked rotationally year after year. Let us take a look.
- Which is considered as the heart and soul of the Indian Constitution by Dr. Ambedkar?
a.) Right to Equality
b.) Right to Education
c.) Right to Freedom of Speech
d.) Right to constitutional Remedies
- Who was the president of India at the time of proclamation of emergency in 1976?
a.) Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
b.) Zakir Hussain
c.) V. V. Giri
d.) Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
- ____________ has the power to suspend the operation of Fundamental Rights guaranteed by Indian Constitution.
a.) The Supreme Court of India
b.) Union Cabinet
d.) The President of India
- Who is the highest law officer of a state?
a.) Secretary General
b.) Law minister
c.) Attorney General
- Select the minimum age required to become the Prime Minister of India?
a.) 18 years
b.) 21 years
c.) 25 years
d.) 35 years
- The Prime Minister of India is _________.
a.) The chief of government
b.) Chief advisor to The President
c.) Head of Council of Ministers
d.) All the above
- ___________ is the Commander-in-Chief of Indian Armed Forces.
b.) The President
c.) The Prime Minister
d.) Army Chief
- ___________ appoints the Attorney General of India.
a.) Chief Justice
c.) Law Minister
- Name the first vice president of India?
a.) Zakir Hussain
b.) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
c.) V V Giri
d.) Mohd. Hidyatullah
- _______________ was the first person to address Gandhiji as ‘Father of Nation’.
a.) Lala Lajpat Rai
b.) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
c.) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
d.) Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel
- On Which year was Indian Planning Commission constituted?
- Directive Principles of State Policy have been borrowed by the Indian Constitution from the constitution of which country?
- On Which year was the first National Income Committee constituted?
- ________________ was the first person to refer to Subhas Chandra Bose as “Netaji”.
a.) Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
b.) Mahatma Gandhi
c.) Rabindranath Tagore
d.) Bhagat Singh
- ____________ has launched Aam Aadmi Party recently.
a.) Anna Hazare
b.) Kiran Bedi
c.) Arvind Kejriwal
d.) Kumar Vishwas
- Which act ensures that every child gets school education?
- How many members can the President of India nominate for Rajya Sabha?
- After how many years are Lok Sabha elections conducted?
a.) Every 3 years
b.) Every 4 years
c.) Every 4.5 years
d.) Every 5 years
- Who elects the members of Rajyasabha?
a.) People of India
b.) Lok Sabha Members
c.) elected members of legislative assembly
d.) elected members of legislative council
- The minimum age to contest Loksabha elections is?
a.) 21 years
b.) 25 years
c.) 30 years
d.) 35 years