Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared of Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2014. The Staff Selection Commission conducted above examination on 11 May 2014 for making additions to the select list for Gr. ‘C’ Stenographers of following services/cadres:
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
Total number of 138 candidates appeared in the examination out of which 107 candidates who have qualified in the written part of Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2014 and are eligible for being called for Skill Test in Stenography on Computer.
Tentative date for the Skill Test is expected to be conducted on 30 June 2014 and the schedule of same will be published on the Commission’s website shortly. Refer to the respective link for complete result & details.