Staff Selection Commission invited applications for Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) and Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute) and Senior/Junior Translators in Ministry of Defence Examination, 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 April 2014
- Last Date for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 25 April 2014 (upto 5 PM)
- Date of Examination: 08 June 2014 (Sunday)
Details of Post
- Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)(Group-B Non-Technical) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- , in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices.
- Senior Translator(Group-B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in Ministry of Defence.
- Junior Translator (Group-B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of R 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200/-, in Ministry of Defence.
- Hindi Pradhyapak (Group-B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-, in Central Hindi Training Institute (D/o Official Language) located all over India.
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): Maximum 30 years
For Junior Hindi Translators(in Subordinate Offices).
Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; OR Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects
For Hindi Pradhyapak (in Central Hindi Training Insutitute).
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level either as compulsory or optional or as a language paper from a recognized university or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized university/Institute & equivalent.
- Two years experience of Teaching Hindi at Senior Secondary Level.
For Senior Translator and Junior Translator (in Ministry of Defence).
Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level; or Master’s degree or a recognized university in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level
Application fee: Rs 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates have to send the completely filled application in the mentioned format to respective address mentioned in the detailed link on or before 18 April 2014.
Eligible candidates for interview will be shortlisted, those who secure the minimum qualifying marks in paper-I and paper-II of the written examination. Qualified candidates marks in the Written Examination and Interview will be recommended for appointment by the Commission.
For details refer the below link.