Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to 16 various Group-B and Group-C Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 April 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 21 April 2014
Details of Post
- Medical Compounder in Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Avadi (Alamadhi), Chennai: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage: 03 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyderabad: 02 Posts
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) in Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical & Engineering Training, Kochi (CIFNET): 02 Posts
- Instructor (Drawing) in Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical & Engineering Training, Kochi (CIFNET): 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant in Godavari Circle, Central Water Commission, Hyderabad: 06 Posts
- Quarantine Inspector in Animal Quarantine & Certification Services, Chennai: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 16 Posts
- Medical Compounder: Matric/ Higher Secondary or Equivalent from recognized board.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. with Botany or Zoology OR B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents): M.Sc. Chemistry or Physics
- Instructor (Marine Engineering: Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university and One year experience
- Instructor (Drawing): Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university and One year experience
- Senior Research Assistant: Master’s Degree In Chemistry from a recognized university
- Quarantine Inspector: Bachelor in Science with Zoology or Microbiology from a recognized university
How to Apply
Completely filled Application must reach to the below address on or before 21 April 2014. Last date for the applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep is 28 April 2014.
The Regional Director (SR)
Staff Selection Commission,
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
College Road, Chennai- 600 006
Click to mentioned link for details.