Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR), Chennai invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to 05 posts of “Photographer” and “Junior Chemist”. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply on or before 27 April 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 April 2015
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Photographer: 01
- Junior Chemist: 04
- Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Photographer: Candidate must possess Diploma (03 years) in Photography with relevant experience.
- For Junior Chemist: Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Oil Technology/ Food Technology or B. Sc. with Chemistry with relevant experience.
- Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and the Age Relaxation for the Category Candidates as per rules.
- For Photographer: Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Junior Chemist: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai – 600 006” on or before 27 April 2015.