Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region (SSCSR) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Senior Research Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions), Textile Designer, Court Master, Tubewell Operator, Farm Assistant and Junior Chemist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 3 October 2016.
Last date of online application forms: 3 October 2016
SSC-SR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Assistant: 9 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 3 posts
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): 1 post
- Textile Designer: 2 posts
- Court Master: 2 posts
- Tubewell Operator: 1 post
- Farm Assistant: 1 post
- Junior Chemist: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. RA & Other Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Assistant: Master degree in Chemistry.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding /Genetics.
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Master degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor degree level.
- Textile Designer: Bachelor Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject and 2 years experience as a Designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as layout of designs on paper and fabrics in a handloom establishment or in a dye house.
- Court Master: Degree in any subject with 2 years experience in Courts/Tribunals.
- Tubewell Operator: I.T.I Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in running tube well in any Farm.
- Farm Assistant: 12th passed or equivalent qualification with a Certificate Course or training in Agriculture and one year experience of work at an Agriculture Farm or BSc (Agriculture).
- Junior Chemist: Master degree in Chemistry/Dairy Chemistry/Oil Technology/Food Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Chemistry and 2 years experience in analytical work.
Age Limit for SSC-SR Sr. Research Assistant & Other posts
- Senior Research Assistant: Not more than 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant: Not more than 30 years
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Not more than 30 years
- Textile Designer: Not more than 30 years
- Court Master: Not more than 30 years
- Tubewell Operator: Not more than 25 years
- Farm Assistant: Between 18-25 Years
- Junior Chemist: Not more than 30 years
How to Apply for SSC-SR Sr. Research Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online only at http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region, EVK Sampath Building, II Floor, College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai – 600006 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Application Fee for SSC-SR Sr. Research Assistant, Sr. Technical Assistant & Other posts
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability)/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates: Nil
Click here for Detailed Notification