Office of the State Coordinator of National Registration (NRC), Assam invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Contractual Basis under State Coordinator for NRC in Assam. Candidate must specify the Districts, Sub- Divisions and Circles. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 02 August 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- District Project Supervisor (DPS): 27 Posts
- Circle Project Supervisor: 154 Posts
- Junior Assistant, District Level : 54 Posts
- Junior Assistant, Sub Division Level: 29 Posts
- Junior Assistant, Circle Level: 308 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Possess MBA Degree or Master Degree (in Science/ Arts/ Commerce) from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience (for post 1).
- Graduation Degree (in Science/ Arts/ Commerce) from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience (for post 2).
- Graduate with minimum 01 year Diploma in Computer Application or DTP from the recognized University or Institution (for post 3 to 5).
18 to 40 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 25,000/- Per Month (for post 1), Rs. 22,000/- Per Month (for post 2), Rs. 12,000/- Per Month (for post 3, 4 & 5).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the official site of the State Coordinator http://www.online.assam.gov.in/.
- Candidates should sent the application form along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant documents to the “Commissioner & Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Political Department, Ground Floor, CM Block, Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati – 781 006” on or before 16 August 2014.