Syndicate Bank Notified Recruitment for 06 Managerial Positions 2014
Syndicate Bank, Banglore invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts.
Syndicate Bank, Banglore invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts.The Posts on the Probation Period of One year.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 05 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05 July 2014.
Details of Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Risk Management): 01
- Dy. General Manager (Chief Economist): 01
- Dy. General Manager (Training) : 01
- Asst. General Manager (Information Technology): 01
- Asst. General Manager (Law): 01
- Chief Manager (Corporate Communication) : 01
(i) Post Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics/ any or C A, ICWAI or Any Engineering Graduate With FRM or PG/ Diploma course on Risk management. (for post 1).
(ii) Doctorate or PG in Economics & MBA Finance – CAIIB is Desired(for post 2).
(iii) MBA or Ph.D in any area in Human Resource (HR) (for post 3).
(iv) BE / B.Techor CISA, CISM, CISSP, Project Management Certification, MBA-IT/ Systems as additional qualifications, will be given preference (for post 4).
(v) Post graduate or Graduate in Law. Qualification as a Company Secretary would be an added advantage (for post 5).
(vi) Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University and MBA qualification will be preferred (for post 6).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 50 years (for post 1 & 3), between 35 to 50 years (for post 2) and between 35 to 45 years (for rest of other posts)as on 01 June 2014and Age Relaxation for category as per rules (if applicable).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Experience, Qualification and performance in the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application (if required) may be forwarded to the “Dy. General Manager (P), Syndicate Bank, Personnel Department, Human Resource Development Division, Head Office, Manipal – 576 114, Karnataka” on or before 05 July 2014.
- Soft copy of filled in application has to be email on the email IDs allocated for particular post email@example.com (for post 1), firstname.lastname@example.org (for post 2), email@example.com (for post 3), firstname.lastname@example.org (for post 4), email@example.com(for post 5) and firstname.lastname@example.org(for post 6) on or before 05 July 2014.