The High Court of Kerala invited applications from the qualified Indian Citizens for temporary appointment to the post of COURT MANAGER in the District Courts in the State of Kerala. The appointment will be purely temporary coterminous with the XIIIth Finance Commission Award period.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 18 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Court Manager”
No. of Posts : 14 (Fourteen). [One each in the 14 District Courts in the State of Kerala].
Educational Qualification & Experience
• A degree or advanced diploma in general management.
• 5 years experience/ training in systems and process management.
• 5 years experience/ training in IT systems management, HR management, financial systems management.
• Excellent people skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent computer application skills.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidates should not have completed 56 years as on the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format which is available in the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. Applications should reach 'The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi–682 031.' on or before 18.03.2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
Selection will be on the basis of interview. The interview will be common for the candidates who apply in response to this notification for recruitment of Court Managers in the High Court of Kerala.
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 for 04 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for 14 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
DRDP Moga Recruitment 2019 for 19 MIS, Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February