The Surat District Co-Operative Bank Ltd. invited application for recruitment to the posts of Joint General Manager, Assistant General Manager-IT and Assistant Manager-IT. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 29 November 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 03
- Joint General Manager: 01
- Assistant General Manager-IT: 01
- Assistant Manager-IT (Database Administration): 01
- Educational Qualification:
- Joint General Manager: Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Management OR Chartered/Cost Accountant OR Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Economics or MBA/ LLM/ B. Engineering/MCA. Must have 12/ 15 years of experience in a senior position with cooperative/commercial/private banks. Desirables: Should have a good communication skill in Gujarati Language and a flair for rural development.
- Assistant General Manager-IT: B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Science / Electronics and Telecommunication or any such related disciplines OR MCA/MSc Computer Science/ MCS. MCM AND/OR MBA with systems specialization. Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience including 5 years of work experience with a Bank or Banking software company having core banking environment. For more details regarding work experience please follow the advertisement link given below. Desirables: Work experience of managing the IT department of a bank or any major organization. A good understanding of banking business process and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Gujarati, Hindi.
- Assistant Manager-IT(Database Administration): BCA/BSc Computer Science/ BCS with System specialization or MCM and Oracle DBA certification. Should be able to handle all sorts of standard database administrator functions. Minimum experience of 5 years including 2 years with a bank or banking software company or an organization having centralized transaction processing data centre. Desirables: Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Gujarati, English and Hindi. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Joint General Manager: Around 50 years
- Assistant General Manager-IT: 45-50 years
- Assistant Manager-IT(Database Administration): Below 40 years
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications, with copies of testimonials and emoluments in sealed cover marked with the respective post, to the Managing Director of the Bank.