Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), Gurgaon will conduct Walk –in- Interview to fill up Clinical Positions. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 23 February 2015 (Monday) for Post 1, on 25 February 2015 (Wednesday) for Post 2 & 3.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 1): 23 February 2015
- Date of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 2): 25 February 2015
- Date of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 3): 25 February 2015
Details of Posts
- Clinical Coordinator: 02 Posts
- Study Nurse: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess MBBS Degree from a recognized by MCI or University or Institution with 06 (six) years of post- qualification experience in the concerned field after completion of Internship or MD/ DNB with relevant experience and must be registered with the State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass with Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery registered as ‘A’ Grade Nurse.
- For Post 3: Possess B.Sc. or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 1: 45 years.
- For Post 2 & 3: 30 years.
Candidate will get a Consolidated Remuneration depends on the qualification.
- For Post 1: up to Rs. 80,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: up to Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: up to Rs. 24,435/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on23 February 2015 (Monday) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (for Post 1), on 25 February 2015 (Wednesday) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (for Post 2) and on 25 February 2015 (Wednesday) from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (for Post 3) at Conference Room, Ground Floor, General Hospital, Jharsa Road, Opp. Municipal Committee, Gurgaon Post Office, Near Bus Stand, Gurgaon – 122 001 with complete bio- data along with the Original Certificates/ documents.