Time Management for JEE preparation:
Engineering aspirants often find it very difficult to manage their class studies along with the JEE preparation. These aspirants often complain that they are falling short of time for board and JEE preparation. Actually they need to learn the time management to boost their preparations. Time management is a very important factor for IIT JEE Exam preparation and to score well in the exam. It helps you manage time for the study of all the three subjects, it helps you in managing your study, break and revision. The tips in this article will help you in managing the time.
Create a study plan:
- Create an effective, efficient, productive and well-thought Study Plan. The plan should be prepared with keeping your strengths and weaknesses in the mind.
- Add some sparks. You can change you revision or study strategy like: Watch some scholarly videos or animations on the topics you are going through right now.
- Add some Break: A break will revive you and energize you to continue your studies. But in the break whatever you are doing should not put more strain on your mind.
- Create small notes for quick revision to save time during preparation.
- Try to the study the subject on the basis of the level of the difficulty you face during the study or in solving the problem.
- You can prioritize the tasks on the following basis:
1 - Urgent and important tasks,
2 - Urgent tasks
3 – Important but not urgent tasks,
4 – Neither urgent nor important tasks.
- IMPORTANT: Your tasks should be of short term, practical and must be related to your study plan.
- During the prioritization of your tasks, you must take care that there should be not overloading of the tasks. It will not hamper your study but frustrate you as well.
Follow Your Plan:
- After preparing your study plan always stick to you plan. Any little change will destroy your complete plan and restrict your studies.
- You are owner of your mind so don’t let external pressure or influencers dictate your mind.
One of the greatest advantages of time management is that there is no nervous breakdown in the last minutes of your preparations. It gives confidence to the students preparing for JEE and other entrance exams as it ultimately gives them enough time for a detailed revision as well. Proper time management enhances your optimism and performance. A well-planned approach towards time management ensures the complete preparation and no last minute short cut techniques.