TNAU Job Notification:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Physical Education Instructor, Teaching Assistant (Agronomy), Teaching Assistant (Agrl. Engg), Teaching Assistant (Soil Sci. & Agrl. Chemistry) and Lab Helper under various projects. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 17 August 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17 August 2016
TNAU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Physical Education Instructor
- Teaching Assistant (Agronomy)
- Teaching Assistant (Agrl. Engg)
- Teaching Assistant (Soil Sci. & Agrl. Chemistry)
- Lab Helper
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU SRF and Other Jobs:
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc./Ph.D.(Agrl.Microbiology/Biotech./Plant Pathology/ENS with relevant experience in the field and with NET compulsory (Farm Science), M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agrl. Microbiology or M.Sc. in Microbiology or Biotechnology with NET, M.Sc. Agri. in ENS / SS & AC/Microbiology/Agronomy/Crop Physiology/ M.Tech.(SWC)
- Junior Research Fellow- B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc. (Horti.), Four years Bachelor's Degree from Farm University (B.Sc. Agri., Horti., Agrl. Engg., Forestry, Home Science, Biotech., Bioinformatics, FPE, EEE etc.,) and B.Sc. (Agri., / Horti.,/ Forestry with working knowledge of GIS software)
- Project Assistant- Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture.
- Physical Education Instructor- B.PEd., with special qualification / M.PEd.
- Teaching Assistant (Agronomy)- Ph.D., in Agronomy NET Compulsory.
- Teaching Assistant (Agrl. Engg)- Ph.D., in Farm Machinery / Soil and Water Conservation NET Compulsory.
- Teaching Assistant (Soil Sci. & Agrl. Chemistry)- Ph.D., in SS & AC NET Compulsory
- Lab Helper- Any Biological Science Degree
Selection Procedure for TNAU SRF and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for TNAU SRF and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on or before 17 August 2016.