Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) invited applications for the post of University Officer. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 12 June 2017
TNFU Vacancy Details
Total University Officer – 03 Posts
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Dean, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Ponneri – 01 Posts
- Director of Research – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for University Officer Posts
- Registrar- An academician in the field of Fisheries Science with a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science not lower in rank that of an University Professor.
- Dean/Director of Research – Ph.D Degree in Fisheries Sciences.
Application Fee for University Officer Posts
General – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST –Rs. 250/-
The application fee should be deposited by bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
How to apply for TNFU, University Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can download application form from the official website. Application for each post should be submitted separately through proper channel should reach to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam - 611001 on or before 5.00 pm on 12 June 2017. The cover should be superscribed as “Write up on achievements for the post of -----------------------”. It should also contain the proposed plan of action in the new post.
Scroll down for more jobs