Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Agartala Jobs Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Agartala invited applications for 2 Medical Officer posts on contract basis for working at ONGC Dispensaries at Tripura/Drillsites/Installations/Dispensaries. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 19 May 2017.
Notification No.: 02/2017- Tripura Asset
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19 May 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Agartala Vacancy Details
- Field Medical Officer- 1 post
- MO (Occupational Health) - 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
- Medical Officer - MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956.
- MO (Occupational Health) - MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956 (Candidates having training in Occupational Health/Public Health or Occupational Medicines in addition to M.B.B.S. shall be preferred).
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Limited Medical Officer Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to held on 19 May 2017 from 9.15 AM. The candidates need to carry 1. Bio-data in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below). 2. Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, Birth, Registration certificate of council / Institute and experience if any, duly self-attested by candidate. 3. Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format.