Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited application for recruitment to 74 various Group I services included in CCS-I examination. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 09 August 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09 August 2015
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 11 August 2015
- Date of Preliminary examination: 08 November 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 74
- Deputy Collector: 19
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I): 26
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): 21
- District Registrar: 08
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Age Limit: Not less than 21 years (for upper age limit go through the link below)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.