North Western Railway is seeking applications from ITI Certificate holders for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice under various units. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2017 (05 PM).
Last Date of Application: 29 November 2017 (05 PM).
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
- DRM Office, Ajmer: 153 Posts
- DRM Office, Bikaner: 168 Posts
- DRM Office, Jaipur: 84 Posts
- DRM Office, Jodhpur: 39 Posts
- B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer: 210 Posts
- B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer: 126 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Bikaner: 90 Posts
- Carriage Works Shop, Jodhpur: 294 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Apprentice: Candidate should have passed 10 with minimum 50% and ITI in the concerned Trade.
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice Posts
Selection will be on the basis of merit list which would be prepared taking the mean of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in matriculation (and ITI examination.
How to Apply for Trade Apprentice Posts:
Applications should reach ‘Divisional Railway Manager (E)-BRC, Estt.-Electrical Section, Second floor, Personal Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara’. The last date for submission of application is 29 November 2017 (05 PM).