Central Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice for units in Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune , Nagpur and Solapur cluster. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017 (05 PM).
Advertisement No: RRC/CR/AA1/2017
Last Date of Application: 30 November 2017 (05 PM).
Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Apprentice -2196 Posts
Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
- Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Apprentice: Candidate should have passed 10 with minimum 50% and ITI in the concerned Trade.
Selection Process for Apprentice Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of combined merit in the 10 and ITI.
How to Apply for Apprentice Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of RRC on or before 30 November 2017 (05 PM).